Our annual reports provide a regular summary of the year at the Institute of Marketing. Interested parties receive comprehensive information about our activities, areas of focus and results.
The year 2010 was one of the most eventful years for the Institute of Marketing:
- Fortunately, the economic crisis was managed well, so that no employees had to leave. From the middle of 2010 on, the crisis had abated.
- In the spring, the extra-occupational executive education programme “HSG Sales Manager Diploma” started successfully. The number of students and their positive feedback provided the reason that this executive education programme will now be offered annually in addition to the “HSG Marketing Manager Diploma”, which will begin in 2011.
- The “Sales Driven Company” project was continued with the practical partners.
- In 2010, numerous projects were completed in collaboration with companies. We thank our industry partners for their cooperation.
- In 2010, the Institute of Marketing also published five books and ten articles. There was an interesting mix of practically oriented articles and scientific research.